- At Miller & Co., our goal is to provide our customers with a quality of service unparalleled by others in the industry.
- We can meet all your auction needs. From a partial to a complete liquidations either way we give each auction the attention it deserves, with the experience to get the job done right.
- We know the customers, we know the equipment market, and most importantly we know how to present your equipment in its best possible way to maximize your return.
Established & Experienced
- Our auction staff are all established professionals in the industry many with 20+ years of selling experience, these are the people that understand the auction marketplace and the assets we sell.
- Auction are what we do full time. We use today’s internet technology for all our auctions allowing us to market and sell assets worldwide.
- We are honest and upfront with our customers. We will tell you what we can do for you, how we are going to get it done, be upfront about costs and what you can expect in the way of a return. We like to keep it simple.
- When you sell with Miller & Co. Auctioneers, you can be confident in knowing that you are working with an experienced auction company.
Our professional services include
- A preliminary walk through and analysis of your situation with recommendations of an auction strategy
- A marketing plan including advertising & placement of ads, a web page dedicated to your auction with, detailed information, a full inventory listing, and color photos
- Advertisements with social networking sites, local publications, brochure design, direct mail, telephone contacts and email broadcasts
- Site and asset preparation includes all pre-auction set-up, equipment rentals, supervised preview, bidder registration, telephone support for buyers and auction load out.
- We offer Live Auctions, Live/ Online Simulcast, and Online Only Auctions
- Professional auction staff to execute your auction with the best professional auctioneers, bid spotters, clerks, cashiers and security personnel
- Post-auction checkout, asset removal and shipping assistance.
- Computerized post-auction reporting with a summary of auction proceeds and an itemized sale report
For a free personal consultation, please call us at (503) 567-5770. or visit the “Get in Touch” form to ask any questions you might have.