Terms and Conditions
- Cash, Credit or Debit Card, will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 3% convenience fee. Full payment is due sale day or a 25% deposit with the balance due by the end of the next business day. Company checks will be accepted but must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, will be declared in default and will be liable for 25% of the bid price or a minimum of $ 500.00, whichever is greater.
- While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Miller & Co. Auctioneers shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold “AS IS” – “WHERE IS” except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchant-ability of any items or their fitness for any purpose. Please take advantage of the auction preview prior to the auction.
- Removal and shipping of the equipment and inventory is the buyer’s sole responsibility. Contact Miller & Co. Auctioneers if you need assistance with shipping needs.
- If any shortages exist on counts, an adjustment will be made only if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustments as to counts will be allowed after purchased item(s) are removed from the premises.
- Sales Tax will be collected on final bid amount plus any buyer premium when applicable.
- Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
- The seller and auctioneer shall have no liability to the buyer of any lot for non-delivery of any purchased item(s).
- No item shall, on any account, be removed or shipped prior to full payment. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed when applicable. If items are not removed within the specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for moving and storage costs incurred or the items may be deemed abandoned and sold.
- Auctioneer shall have no responsibility for internet bidding interruption or delays beyond control. Internet bidders be aware that due to the nature of the internet, delays in transmission could result in a bid not being accepted.